Sunday, April 17, 2011

Someone's been in my house.

So I got up this morning, looked around for that card. Didn't find it so I went outside to clean up the yard and help with our yard sale today. I just got in about two minutes ago and saw this, on the wall above my computer.
I don't want to play games, Mr. "Oh-let's-leave-Daniel-Some-Stupid-Fucking-Messages" card guy. And that razor blade left a hell of a nick in my wall.
Seriously though, this is concerning. The blade itself is really rusted and the only one we have in the house is in our medical supplies, and it's all cleaned and shit. My room is always locked when I'm not in it as well and you've got to make a crapton of noise to force it open.

Whelp.



[DANIEL]

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like something straight out of "Saw".

    I watched the video about the folder again, I find it interesting that the hour glass appears so often. In what I've been reading on the phenomena that you are scared to mention; many people believe it travels in the fourth dimension, which is time.

    I'm curious as to why the man stalking you calls himself "Doctor". Any clue?

    ReplyDelete