Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another update

So, I've got two things I wanna talk about:
First, our shop is seriously borked. The air compressor thing out there decided to randomly turn on about five minutes ago, so I went out to shut it off. Stumbled around in the dark, hit the light switch. The lights stayed on for about half a second before they all decided to go out at once. Finally managed to shut the compressor off in the dark after tripping on my face more than a few times.
Second, I talked to a friend (Jake) regarding the purple folder I got. He seemed rather interested in it, and was intrigued by the two drawings in it. He said the poem and the drawings seemed to fit stories of what boils down to a really tall guy in a suit with no face. Now I'm not superstitious or anything but I'm not naming him in case it's some Voldemort shit where you say his name and everything goes to hell in an instant. Not that I believe in cosmic pedophiles with tentacles, mind you, but it's an interesting theory.
[DANIEL]

No comments:

Post a Comment