Monday, April 11, 2011

Downtown

Went down town earlier, about an hour or two after that last post. Unfortunately I didn't grab my camera because the batteries decided to die, so no pictures of my trip. I do however, have some pictures of a couple things I got down there:
Yeah, nothing too special. It was really godamn hot out today so I wasn't out for very long. I probably would have picked up a hat or two if I stayed longer but I could practically feel my hair melting.









...And then there's this. A bit of a story behind it.
As I'm exiting the store I got the cards from, there's this fountain directly to my right. I glance over, and there's this man, around 40 or so, gesturing to me. His arms are covered with weird-ass tattoos and he's holding some kind of folder or something. I didn't catch most of what he said but I think he was trying to convert me to some kind of pseudo religion or something. He gave me this cross, which was wrapped in a small piece of paper, when I denied, and told me something along the lines of "you'll be watched". So yeah, steering clear of King's Street from now on.
The paper it was wrapped in.
Why the hell can't people bother me with religions I've at least heard of so I have some grounds to mock them on?









Unrelated to pedophiles hanging outside of trinket stores:
Just because my cart isn't fucking welded to the checkout counter doesn't mean you can ram your godamn cart into mine and start scanning your shit. I've got two bottles of vitamin water and some cards, you've got an entire cart full of steaks and who knows what else. I think you can wait a minute.
[DANIEL]

No comments:

Post a Comment