Friday, May 13, 2011

House fire

Bloody hell, it's been almost a month since my last post. Not really my fault, though I still apologize for it. Let me explain:
About a day after my last post, there was a fire in our house. It wasn't a stove fire, nobody was in the kitchen at the time. Fire department said it wasn't an electrical fire, either. Nobody can seem to figure out why our house decided to just burst into flames.
The fire was actually put out before it spread to the rest of house, and we had to stay at my grandparent's house while renovations were being done. Everything's back to normal now.
And I mean everything: Since the incident described in my last post, which I'm starting to think was just a really vivid dream or hallucination or a joke or something, I haven't seen hide or tail of that skinny bastard. Beginning to wonder if it was someone who has a grudge against me just pulling a prank or something. But regardless, that stuff's over now. Blog's gonna go back to me ranting about stupid crap, and pictures- HAHAHA OH WAIT MY CAMERA TOOK A SHIT AND DIED. So just me ranting, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment