Monday, May 16, 2011

After Effects, disorganization

So, recently got a fresh copy of After Effects CS5 and a couple other things to go with it, I'm gonna be uploading a couple tests to my channel in a while, once it's all done downloading. I'm a total nub at the moment with any kind of video editing software though, so nothing too fancy for a while.
In semi-related news, I've completely lost my camera. Like, it's nowhere in the house. Checked my whole room and every other room in the house, nowhere to be seen. Even if I did find it, both of my good SD cards are missing as well. Meh. So, no pictures for a while.

Obligatory traditional rant:
Cables. I lost the charger cable for my Walkman during the whole house fire situation and I haven't been able to find the damn thing since. I MUST HAVE MUSIC OR ELSE I WILL GO INSANE GODAMMIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment